Downtown Isle of Palms – This gorgeous, towering island home is located steps away from the restaurants, bars, shopping and the beach. Elevator makes grocery trips a breeze. It offers its own private, heated in-ground pool and has 3 stories of porches. From the rooftop, you will be able to peak at the ocean and enjoy the cool breezes.
There are 5 bedrooms and 3.5 baths. The first floor has three bedrooms, including the master. The master bedroom opens onto a private covered deck in the back.
The 2nd floor is a wonderful open area with the living room, dining area, and kitchen all open to one another. The kitchen is stunning with all granite counter tops, several glass front cabinets, and stainless steel appliances. It also has a wine cooler. The living room has a fireplace and opens onto another relaxing covered deck. The 4th bedroom is located on this floor and has lovely french doors leading in. Each Bedroom is lined with windows to allow lots of sunlight and views of the Isle of Palms.
The third floor features an additional bedroom and family room. From this tp floor bedroom, you have gorgeous views of the Charleston area bridges! The family room opens onto a large roof top deck that is only partially covered for your enjoyment!
Features and Amenities
- Toaster: Yes
- Oven with stove: Yes
- Microwave: Yes
- Blender: Yes
- Freezer: Yes
- Dishwasher: Yes
- Cooking utensils: Yes
- Extra Inventory
- Porch: Yes
- Pool with fence: Yes
- Pool table: Yes
- Ocean with beach: Less than 1 mile
- Gym: Less than 1 mile
- Soccer field: Less than 1 mile
- Baseball field: Less than 1 mile
- Basketball court: Less than 1 mile
- Tennis courts: Less than 1 mile
- Restaurant: Less than 1 mile
- Apparel store: 6 to 10 miles
- Pier: 6 to 10 miles
- Fishing: 1 to 2 miles
- Park: Less than 1 mile
If you are interested in renting a property and the rate is not shown, please contact us.
|Season||Start Date||End Date||Nightly|
Friday & Saturday Nights (USD)
|Christmas / New Year||12/20/2018||1/5/2019||600||-||2400||-||4||50|
|Bridge Run / Easter||3/24/2019||4/27/2019||600||-||2200||-||4||50|
|Memorial Day / Early Summer||5/19/2019||6/8/2019||750||-||3900||-||4||50|
|Late Summer / Labor Day||8/25/2019||9/14/2019||650||-||3000||-||4||50|
|Christmas / New Years||12/22/2019||1/5/2020||600||-||2400||-||4||50|
Additional Rate Information
- Holiday and sporting event rates are higher. Please inquire.
- Sales tax is not included in quoted rates. South Carolina accommodations tax is 17%.
- This rental property must be rented for a minimum of 3 consecutive nights.
- All major credit cards, personal checks, and money orders accepted
- Please inquire to obtain a firm price that includes all fees.
- Pet Fee is $250.00
- Cleaning Fee is $310.00
- Gas fee is $50.00.
- Weekly rate is based on checking in Sunday afternoon and checking out the following Sunday morning.
- All prices (rates) on this website are U.S. Dollars.