Cozy Beach Cottage with Heated Pool – Escape to this cozy island hideaway located on Isle of Palms in historical Charleston, SC. Feel like you are in the tropics with the lush palms and landscaping in this yard! Located just 2 blocks to the beach (approx.3-4 minute walk to beach), so home is secluded and you can avoid the crowds/noise if you wish.
Kitchen is in all white with a large 10 person dining table & center island for additional seating for 4 more. Home has a breezy Tommy Bahama theme with 3 bedroom/2baths. Bathrooms have fresh towels, wash cloths, & hair dryers.
Two bedrooms have queen size beds, and one bedroom has a king size beds with comfy fresh linens and Sealy Posturepedic mattresses.(note: many beach rentals require you bring your own linens and make the beds- not this one!).
In addition ,there is a sun-room perfect for kids- with 2 twin beds which each have a twin trundle underneath for a total of 4 twins, a crib, desk, 42″flat screen tv/dvd and Game Cube with games.
Out back you will find private pool and a garage converted into a game room. Game room has a standard size pool table, dart board, couch, window unit A/C & mounted TV. There is a golf cart, but you must sign a release of liability, provide driver’s license & proof of insurance before you may use the cart.
Home is allowed a 10 person Maximum (not counting children 2 and under). Home is kid friendly with crib, high chair, toys, stroller, movies/board games/books, beach towels, etc.
Rents from Sunday- Sunday during peak seasons, but flexible during off season. Home has stairs leading up into the home, but once inside home it is one level and thus much easier for those with children or the elderly.
Features and Amenities
- Iron and board: Yes
- Hair dryer: One Per Bathroom
- Books: Children and Adults
- Video player: DVD and VCR
- Audio player: Stereo amplifier with CD player
- Radio: Radio with alarm clock
- Cable tv: Yes
- Internet: Wireless
- Television: Widescreen
- Toaster: Yes
- Oven with stove: Yes
- Microwave: Yes
- Coffee pot: Yes
- Blender: Yes
- Freezer: Yes
- Dishwasher: Yes
- Cleaning supplies: Yes
- Cooking utensils: Yes
- Flower vase: Yes
- Corkscrew and bottle opener: Yes
- Dining to seat: 11 to 12
- Extra kitchen stock 1: Often have coffee in cupboard
- Crib: Yes
- High chair: Yes
- Sippey cups: Yes
- Plastic plates and bowls: Yes
- Beach toys: Yes
- Outdoor play set: Yes
- Board games: Children and Adult
- Ice maker: Yes
- Golf cart: Yes
- Central ac and heat: Yes
- Grill: Gas
- Dvd movies: Yes
- Books: Yes
- Porch: Yes
- Small cooler: Yes
If you are interested in renting a property and the rate is not shown, please contact us.
|Season||Start Date||End Date||Nightly|
Fri. & Sat. Nights
|Bridge Run and Easter||4/3/2019||4/27/2019||400||-||2000||-||3||50|
|Memorial Day / Summer||5/19/2019||6/8/2019||650||-||2650||-||3||50|
|Fall Off Peak||10/20/2019||11/23/2019||259||-||1000||-||3||50|
|Fall Off Peak||12/5/2019||12/21/2019||259||-||900||-||2||50|
|Christmas / New Years||12/22/2019||1/5/2020||425||-||1750||-||4||50|
Additional Rate Information
- Holiday and sporting event rates are higher. Please inquire.
- Sales tax is not included in quoted rates. South Carolina accommodations tax is 17%.
- This rental property must be rented for a minimum of 3 consecutive nights.
- All major credit cards, personal checks, and money orders accepted
- Please inquire to obtain a firm price that includes all fees.
- Pet Fee is $250.00
- Cleaning Fee is $310.00
- Gas fee is $50.00.
- Weekly rate is based on checking in Sunday afternoon and checking out the following Sunday morning.
- All prices (rates) on this website are U.S. Dollars.