Location! – Ocean View and Private with Elevator – Atlantic Breezes: Great multi family home on Palm Boulevard. This beautifully appointed home has a large, open flowing floor plan with views of the ocean. Huge, covered front porches are a perfect place to enjoy morning coffee. Fenced back yard with private, heated pool and gazebo is an oasis to enjoy afternoon island drinks while the kids enjoy themselves. Public beach access is directly across the street from the front door.
This home has an inverted floor plan which is very much on trend for this area. Includes spacious family room with big screen DVD/Blue Ray, kitchen, dining and family rooms. There are 5 large bedrooms and 4.75 bathrooms, including three master suites. Bonus room: gathering room with DVD/Blue Ray is perfect for kids, tweens or teens.
Upon entering the home’s from the front staircase you will find a den with gas fireplace and sitting area, this floor has 4 large bedrooms and 3.75 bathrooms. This floor has a king bedroom/private bath, one queen bedroom/private bathroom, and another queen bedroom shares a connecting 1.75 bathroom (two private toilets & sinks/shared shower) with the pyramid bunk room.
The 2nd floor has an over-sized family room with gas fireplace, DVD Blue Ray, dining room, kitchen, guest bath, and the king master suite with large luxurious bathroom. Master bathroom has a jetted tub for relaxing. Both levels have huge front porches with rockers to enjoy the views and catch those Atlantic Breezes. The home features an elevator, TVs in every bedroom, heated pool, gazebo, granite counter-tops and plenty of parking.
Many features of this home were recently upgraded: appliances, big screen TVs with Blue Ray/DVD, elevator and heated pool.
There are tons of activities in and around the area including shopping, dining, art, historical downtown Charleston, the Market, Ft. Sumter, fishing charters, festivals, water parks, etc. Amenities: elevator, ice maker, coffee pot, microwave, toaster, double oven, blender, cable, gas grill, wireless internet access, washer/dryer, iron/board, TV/VCR/DVD, alarm clocks, outdoor play set and kid toys.
Features and Amenities
- Iron and board: Yes
- Hair dryer: One Per Bathroom
- Books: Children and Adults
- Video player: VCR
- Radio: Radio with alarm clock
- Fireplace: Gas
- Cable tv: Yes
- Internet: Wireless
- Television: Widescreen and HD
- Crib: Yes
- High chair: Yes
- Beach toys: Yes
- Board games: Children and Adult
- Dog pen or fenced area: Yes
- Central ac and heat: Yes
- Garage: Yes
- Pool with fence: Yes
- Small cooler: Yes
- Rocker: Yes
- Outdoor shower: Yes
- Ocean: Less than 1 mile
- Ocean with beach: Less than 1 mile
- Gym: Less than 1 mile
- Soccer field: Less than 1 mile
- Baseball field: Less than 1 mile
- Basketball court: Less than 1 mile
- Tennis courts: Less than 1 mile
- Restaurant: 2 to 5 miles
- Pubs or bars: 2 to 5 miles
- Package store: 2 to 5 miles
- Public marina: 2 to 5 miles
- Spa: 2 to 5 miles
- Hair salon: 2 to 5 miles
- Apparel store: 6 to 10 miles
- Pier: 6 to 10 miles
- Fishing: 1 to 2 miles
- Park: Less than 1 mile
- Other nearby amenities: Outdoor Pool Less than 1 mile
- Toaster: Yes
- Oven with stove: Yes
- Microwave: Yes
- Coffee pot: Yes
- Dishwasher: Yes
- Cleaning supplies: Yes
- Cooking utensils: Yes
- Corkscrew and bottle opener: Yes
- Dining to seat: 13 to 14
- Amusement park: 16 miles or more
- Aquarium: 11 to 15 miles
- Atm: Less than 1 mile
- Art galleries: 6 to 10 miles
- Batting cages: 6 to 10 miles
- Bird watching: Less than 1 mile
- Offshore boating: Less than 1 mile
- Inshore boating: 6 to 10 miles
- Bowling: Less than 1 mile
- Houses of worship: 2 to 5 miles
- Go cart ride: 16 miles or more
- Golf: 2 to 5 miles
- Gym or workout facility: Less than 1 mile
- Historical tours: 11 to 15 miles
- Hockey: 16 miles or more
- Ice skating rink: 16 miles or more
- Jet skiing: 2 to 5 miles
- Kayaking: 2 to 5 miles
- Movie theater: 2 to 5 miles
- Adult museum: 11 to 15 miles
- Childrens museum: 11 to 15 miles
- Parasailing: 2 to 5 miles
- Recreation or nature park: Less than 1 mile
- Putt putt: 6 to 10 miles
- Restaurants or bars: 2 to 5 miles
- Horseback riding: 16 miles or more
- Rollerblading: Less than 1 mile
- Sailing: 2 to 5 miles
- Shopping: 2 to 5 miles
- Shows or opera: 11 to 15 miles
- Walking tours: 6 to 10 miles
If you are interested in renting a property and the rate is not shown, please contact us.
|Season||Start Date||End Date||Nightly|
Fri. & Sat. Nights (USD)
|Christmas / New Years||12/20/2018||1/6/2019||750||-||2600||-||4||50|
|Bridge Run / Easter||3/30/2019||4/26/2019||600||-||2800||-||4||50|
|Memorial Day / Early Summer||5/25/2019||6/7/2019||1100||-||4500||-||4||50|
|Christmas / New Year||12/21/2019||1/5/2020||700||-||2400||-||4||50|
Additional Rate Information
- Holiday and sporting event rates are higher. Please inquire.
- Sales tax is not included in quoted rates. South Carolina accommodations tax is 17%.
- This rental property must be rented for a minimum of 3 consecutive nights.
- All major credit cards, personal checks, and money orders accepted
- Please inquire to obtain a firm price that includes all fees.
- Pet Fee is $250.00
- Cleaning Fee is $310.00
- Gas fee is $50.00.
- Weekly rate is based on checking in Sunday afternoon and checking out the following Sunday morning.
- All prices (rates) on this website are U.S. Dollars.