Family Beach Home – This is a family beach home which is located on the back side of the island with views of the intercoastal waterway and golf course. Home has 5 bedrooms and 4.5 Bathrooms and sleeps 13 comfortably. It is a two story house and the Master bedroom is on the second floor. Master has cozy Queen bed, large private shower and jacuzzi bathtub, porch access and large walk in closet. There are 2 more bedrooms on the second floor. One faces the front side of the home and has 2 Double beds and a full bathroom. The other bedroom has a full bed and private bathroom.
Downstairs you will find 2 bedrooms which have an adjoining bathroom which is shared. One of these bedrooms has a King sized bed. The other bedroom has 2 twin beds and is next door to the 1/2 bath.
All bedrooms have beautiful hardwood floors, windows with plenty of natural light, ceiling fans, comfortable mattresses and linens and tastefully decorated.
The main and second floor both feature large front porches spanning the width of the house. The main floor porch has an outdoor sofa, several large cushioned chairs, rocking chairs and tables. The second floor deck is partially screened with a hammock, rocking chairs, and views of the marsh and intercoastal. There is a backyard swimming pool, 12 x 28, which can be heated for an additional cost. There is also a rooftop widows walk with chairs and great views of the intercoastal
Both floors are designed around large, open living areas. Excluding guestrooms the entire main floor is a very large kitchen and living room. The kitchen has new appliances, granite counter tops, a large dining table, and an island with seating. The second floor features another large living room with wide leather sofas(1 pulls out). Both living areas have plenty of windows, porch access, flat screen t.v.’s, seating and fireplaces.
Because our house is not on the beach we provide a golf cart to make the short trip to the water(2 minutes) as convenient as possible. We also have two kayaks, and miscellaneous beach chairs, games, umbrellas, etc. There is a gas grill in the garage and a large burner for boiling shrimp. Propane tanks are available at the Wild Dunes Marina one block away.
This house is comfortably furnished and tastefully designed to entertain large groups of friends and family in an easy setting with plenty of privacy without sacrificing proximity to the beach, marina, restaurants and bars of front beach.
Note: Photos show general property details. We are constantly striving to keep our rental properties looking fresh.
Features and Amenities
- Iron and board: Yes
- Hair dryer: One Per Bathroom
- Books: Children and Adults
- Video player: DVD
- Fireplace: Gas
- Cable tv: Yes
- Internet: Wireless
- Television: Widescreen and HD
- Playpen: Yes
- High chair: Yes
- Stroller: Yes
- Beach toys: Yes
- Board games: Children and Adult
- Golf cart: Yes
- Computer: Yes – with internet
- Dog pen or fenced area: Yes
- Central ac and heat: Yes
- Garage: Yes
- Two or more adult bikes: Yes
- Grill: Gas
- DVD movies: Yes
- Books: Yes
- Extra goodies 1: Kyacks
- Extra goodies 2: Several working bikes
- Ocean: Less than 1 mile
- Ocean with beach: Less than 1 mile
- Gym: Less than 1 mile
- Soccer field: Less than 1 mile
- Baseball field: Less than 1 mile
- Basketball court: Less than 1 mile
- Tennis courts: Less than 1 mile
- Restaurant: Less than 1 mile
- Picnic tables: Less than 1 mile
- Walking trails: Less than 1 mile
- Pubs or bars: Less than 1 mile
- Package store: 2 to 5 miles
- Public marina: Less than 1 mile
- Spa: 2 to 5 miles
- Hair salon: 2 to 5 miles
- Apparel store: 2 to 5 miles
- Pier: 2 to 5 miles
- Fishing: 1 to 2 miles
- Park: Less than 1 mile
- Other nearby amenities: Wild Dunes Golf Course
- Toaster: Yes
- Oven with stove: Yes
- Microwave: Yes
- Coffee pot: Yes
- Blender: Yes
- Dishwasher: Yes
- Cleaning supplies: Yes
- Cooking utensils: Yes
- Corkscrew and bottle opener: Yes
- Dining to seat: 11 to 12
- Aquarium: 11 to 15 miles
- Atm: Less than 1 mile
- Arcade: 6 to 10 miles
- Art galleries: 6 to 10 miles
- Batting cages: 6 to 10 miles
- Bicycling: Less than 1 mile
- Bird watching: Less than 1 mile
- Offshore boating: Less than 1 mile
- Inshore boating: Less than 1 mile
- Bowling: 6 to 10 miles
- Houses of worship: Less than 1 mile
- Go cart ride: 6 to 10 miles
- Golf: Less than 1 mile
- Gym or workout facility: Less than 1 mile
- Historical tours: 6 to 10 miles
- Hockey: 11 to 15 miles
- Ice skating rink: 11 to 15 miles
- Jet skiing: Less than 1 mile
- Kayaking: Less than 1 mile
- Movie theater: 2 to 5 miles
- Adult museum: 6 to 10 miles
- Childrens museum: 6 to 10 miles
- Parasailing: Less than 1 mile
- Recreation or nature park: Less than 1 mile
- Putt putt: 6 to 10 miles
- Restaurants or bars: Less than 1 mile
- Horseback riding: 11 to 15 miles
- Rollerblading: Less than 1 mile
- Sailing: Less than 1 mile
- Scuba diving: Less than 1 mile
- Shopping: 2 to 5 miles
- Shows or opera: 6 to 10 miles
- Snorkeling: Less than 1 mile
- Walking tours: 6 to 10 miles
- Other attractions 1: IMAX theater 8 to 10 miles
- Other attactions 2: Dock Street Theater 8 to 10 miles
- Other attractions 3: Charleson Market 8 to 10 miles
- Other attractions 4: The Citadel 8 to 10 miles
If you are interested in renting a property and the rate is not shown, please contact us.
Fri. & Sat.
|Christmas / New Years||12/20/2018||1/5/2019||650||-||2000||-||4||50|
|Bridge Run / Easter||3/31/2019||4/27/2019||650||-||2400||-||4||50|
|Memorial Day / Early Summer||5/26/2019||6/8/2019||800||-||3400||-||4||50|
Additional Rate Information
- Holiday and sporting event rates are higher. Please inquire.
- Sales tax is not included in quoted rates. South Carolina accommodations tax is 17%.
- This rental property must be rented for a minimum of 3 consecutive nights.
- All major credit cards, personal checks, and money orders accepted
- Please inquire to obtain a firm price that includes all fees.
- Pet Fee is $250.00
- Cleaning Fee is $310.00
- Gas fee is $50.00.
- Weekly rate is based on checking in Sunday afternoon and checking out the following Sunday morning.
- All prices (rates) on this website are U.S. Dollars.